About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Friday, February 12, 2010

My new boots! + turquoise

 Did some MAJOR damage this week at my local J. Crew.  I will be hopefully posting some of those outfits this week, but my most exciting purchase this week was a new pair of boots purchased at Anne Klein.  I tend to be really stingy with buying boots (since I can only wear them in the fall/winter) and I own only one other pair of boots that are nice enough to wear to work.  I bit the bullet and finally bought a pair of black boots for the first time in about 8 years.  For reference, my previous pair of "going out boots" were probably made out of some form of PVC and the heel broke off after a year - that's what I get for paying $30 for shoes in med school.  

I don't think I have ever purchased anything from Anne Klein and I am very pleased with the quality and price of these.  They were marked down to $69 from $129 + an additional 20% off!  I was digging the cute wedge heel, which gives me a little height without killing my feet when I stand all day at work.  



I tend to wear a size 8.5-9 in J. Crew shoes (usually a 9 - except for patent leather, where I wear a 9.5) but these are 8.5 and fit perfectly fine even with socks, so probably size down a 1/2 size.  They are still available at Piperlime.


T-shirt: J. Crew short sleeve Perfect shirt
Sweater: Banana Republic
Skirt: The Limited
Grey Tights: TJMaxx
Boots: Anne Klein
Necklace: Banana Republic outlet (one of my favorite pieces!)
Earrings: Express, I think


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...