About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Monday, September 28, 2009

First sign of fall...


What, were you expecting some changing leaves on a tree? Of course, for me, one of the first signs of autumn for me is new fall shoes. I just ordered some new shoes for the Kid (courtesy of my friend Karly, who owns Ona Boutique) and I was so pleased with them! The shoes are made by See Kai Run, FWIW. The best proof of how the shoes went over were from the Kid herself, who is going on 72 hours straight of wearing the pink boots. Seriously. She has worn them to church with a fancy dress and with shorts to the grocery store (we actually got comments on the boots by random strangers). I guess when you have a winner, you have a winner.

In semi-related news, these are my personal favorite fall/winter boots, scored last fall at DSW after going to Boston and seeing the skinny jean, tall boot trend in full force. As much as I hate to see summer go, I love dressing for fall weather and can't wait for my favorite season to come!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...