About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Thursday, February 11, 2010

J. Crew Velvet Eden + Gingham Check + fUGGS

 While I didn't attend Blissdom, I did get to go to a Blissdom-associated swag party, since the conference takes place in Nashville.  It was freezing so I was in a blue mood...get it? Freezing. Cold. Blue. Ha.  I wore head to toe Crew featuring: 

Velvet Eden Blazer in Indigo
Gingham Check shirt in Navy
J.Crew High Heel Flare Jean (which I am considering getting taken in by our tailor to look more straight leg)


Faux pearl necklace from Charlotte Russe
Genuine pearl earrings by J. Crew
fugly tall UGGS in Chestnut - it was cold and snowy, so fashion had to suffer for warmth!

 



It was so good to see an old fellow blogger friend and meet a few new ones.  I am definitely clearing my calendar to attend next year!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...