About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The effects of working out...

I mentioned a while ago that I have been working out with a friend who also does personal training on the side (btw, if you are a Nashville reader, she is doing a boot camp for the next few months - email me for details). It is going well, I think. My endurance is better and I am noticeably stronger than before. I have put away my scale in an effort to not focus on numbers, but instead to focus on feeling good about my physical health. 



In doing so, I am getting a glimpse into what kind of legacy I am leaving for my children. Guess who I caught using my two pound weights...


Even if I don't drop a pound, I love that she is learning the importance of exercise!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...