About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Friday, June 15, 2012

Ballet and Confusion

One of my favorite summer activities with the Kid is the start of each season of So You Think You Can Dance. I usually DVR it and am able to fast forward through the more inappropriate sections when we watch it together. The Kid usually begins imitating the hip-hop or modern dancers in the oft hilarious was that only a five year old can do. I was a dancer in high school, college and med school, so I am thrilled that she has shown an interest in ballet and dance. We just recently wrapped up this spring's ballet lessons and it made me so happy to see her enjoying it. And the girl has rhythm.

 
The Dude? Not so much...


Do you do any activities that your parents enjoyed? Or in contrast, do your kids follow in your footsteps in doing things that you love?

Chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...