About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Friday, May 25, 2012

Insta-Friday


Long time no post, right? I have been back at work for a few weeks and let me tell you, part time is awesome. I worked 3 days a week in my old job and I had forgotten how nice it can be to have a few extra weekdays off.

Anyway, I haven't been blogging much because of life with two kids and summer starting and back to work activities were keeping us hopping. We are all doing well and I am excited for a fun-filled summer before school starts again. We have lots of traveling and house projects, etc. on board.

Here is some of what I was up to the last few weeks of maternity leave. These pictures are courtesy of my Instagram feed (I'm drbabymamadrama on Instagram).

I had some friends over for a cooking class at my house and we had a great time talking and eating and having numerous glasses of wine...




I've been hanging in the backyard with my (bigger) little buddy...




I have watched my (little) little buddy learn to dance...




I mastered the fine art of homemade granola...




I changed out my nail polish on a twice a week basis (something I can rarely do now that I am back to work, because I wash my hands a gazillion times a day!)...



We wore hoodies...



I went insane planning the Kid's 5th birthday party, including lollipop trees...



I waited for my hydrangeas to grow...



I hope you all have an awesome Memorial Day weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...