About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Monday, May 28, 2012

J.Crew Reconnaissance Pics

A few months, ago I may have squealed when I saw this was opening at the shopping center in my neck of the woods. With a Crewcuts section, to boot!



Sadly (or thankfully?), when I walked in, several of the store associates from the old store recognized me as being a frequent shopper from the store in Green Hills. I should be embarrassed, but I'm not.


As my daughter said, the mannequins "look like our family!"


I have my eye on these dresses...


And an orange or seersucker blazer...


And the kids' section is adorable, especially for accessories...









I have my appointment with a J.Crew personal shopper soon, so I should have some dressing room pictures soon (yikes, need to do some dreaded cardio or find my Spanx!).

Have you seen anything online that would be great for returning to work in the summer?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...