About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Apparently gestating a baby leaves me one step below having the energy of a three-toed sloth and one step above a piece of moss on a tree. It has been a busy month, filled with parties and Christmas decorating our new house for the first time, church activities as well as craziness of work (there is a baby boom going on, so we are short-staffed) and family visiting this week. I love Christmas, but it can be exhausting!

This feels like the first time in forever that I have had a weekend to relax. Oh, wait not true... We have a new year's party tonight and our annual new year's day lunch with one of my best friend's from college tomorrow. And then, we start preparing for the baby. Please excuse me as if I want to bury my head in the sand and wakeup after Easter!

Here us our much belated Christmas card.




I do have a lot from the past month to share, including how we snazzied up our house (I think "snazzied" is not a word, but I like it) and a cookie swap party as well as a few fashion pics, if you are interested. Christmas in January, why not?

I hope you and your family have a wonderful new year!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...