About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Friday, November 18, 2011

J.Crew Crushes

I may not be able to fit into anything right now that doesn't have a stretch waist or a full belly panel. But that hasn't stopped me from browsing my favorite catalogs for a few J.Crew goodies to wear after the little dude arrives...

Like the Fanfare Jacket in winter tweed...




Or the Talia top in Wildcat...




Or the Mona Oxford pump...




Or the Biennial Satchel in Saddle...


The December J.Crew catalog was my favorite this year. I am hoping Santa takes note... DrDrama can't wait to be back in pencil skirts!

Any winter items on your must have list? Boots? New jeans? A pretty scarf? Some jewelry?

Chime in!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...