About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Monday, June 20, 2011

What's Going On...

I am going to try and be a really good blogger, but life is super busy right now. On my agenda in the upcoming weeks...
  • Switching to electronic medical records at work (currently giving me nightmares)
  • Planning a superhero birthday party for a friend's son
  • Social media and marketing conference in Asheville, NC
  • Hosting one of my best friends and her awesome family for July 4th weekend
  • Throwing a shindig for 40-50 of my nearest and dearest on July 4th weekend
  • Collapsing in exhaustion on July 5th
  • Flying up to DC to meet my new nephew
  • Going to the swimming pool every afternoon
  • Going to San Diego for my med school roommate's wedding (it is a three-day long Indian wedding and we are PUMPED!)
  • Gearing up for the back to school rush at work with all of the last minute school and sports physicals
  • Working on stuff around the house
  • Switching the blog to Wordpress courtesy of Purr Design 
  • et cetera, et cetera, et cetera...
So if posting is spotty, it's because I am out living life this summer!

What are your big summer plans?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...