About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Superhero Party Preview

Remember how I mentioned last week that I was planning a superhero party for the son of friends of mine (read their humbling stories here and here)? Well, thanks to a great co-planner, awesome vendors and super-inventive adults/villains, the party was a success! Rain forced us to abandon some previous plans, but the end result was even better than expected. I will be posting more pictures soon, but here is a little teaser...

Photo with permission from Megan McGee Photography
Superhero costumes from BabyPop Designs

Until this party, I never considered party planning to be something that I could use to minister to a friend. I am so grateful to have been part of this birthday celebration.

More details soon!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...