About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Kid Style: The Mom Influence

One of the Kid's teachers at preschool mentioned to me that she "sometimes has the cutest little outfits on". And I chimed in, "Yeah, and sometimes she looks like a ragamuffin, right?".  At which point she chuckled and agreed. While sometimes her style is dead on, sometimes she looks like she has been living in a box on the street. This is not one of those times. I would totally knock her over and steal her outfit if she wasn't related to me.

Janie and Jack sunglasses
GapKids top
Old Navy skirt
No name tights
Target boots



Kid, you are so lucky I don't fit into 4T clothes.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...