About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Thursday, May 5, 2011

OOTD Rundown

I haven't done an OOTD rundown in a while, but here is a collection of photos in the past week or so. It feels good enjoy some shopping my closet and dressing for the warmer weather (finally!).

White House Black Market necklace
J.Crew tank, cardigan and Minnies
Tory Burch Revas

J. Crew gingham shirt and Nouvelle cotton pants
Banana Republic necklace and flats

Easter Sunday
Ann Taylor necklace
J.Crew dress and cardigan
Lands' End suede pumps

Ann Taylor dress
Wooden bangles (can't remember where I got them, maybe a street fair?)
Banana republic earrings (not seen)
J.Crew Cate heels - I will be so sad when these shoes die.

Banana Republic necklace and flats
J. Crew cardigan
Limited top
Gap skirt

Chime in? What do you think? And how much does the fuchsia and turquoise combination rock. I think I need a dress in that color. Stat.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...