About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

April Flowers

I love flowers. I am in love with the new flowers popping up around our house and  I am hoping to get to do another fall flower arranging party in September or October. I am totally digging some of the arrangements that we have had in the house recently.

 
Gerbera Daisies always remind me of spring.


This more Easter-y bouquet contained irises and pink roses.


And my favorite spring flower (besides tulips) are theses hydrangeas in blue made my my friend Melissa from Vintage Florals.

What about you? Have you had any new flowers blooming in your neighborhood? Do you ever get flowers at the grocery store to perk up your home?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...