About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Friday, April 22, 2011

What's Your Armor? Dressing to Boost Your Mood

Please tell me that I am not the only person who believes that clothes can change your mood. I have heard it said that when you look good you feel good. Well considering how crappy last week was for me, it was REALLY important for me to feel good when going back to work for the first time post-miscarriage.

For me, my go-to outfit to make me feel like a superstar is always a pencil skirt and heels with some bold jewelry. I like this gold cuff because it reminds me of watching Wonder Woman on TV when I was little. All I needed was the lasso... Heels and a pencil skirt put a little wiggle in my step and makes me feel like a strong, confident person, even if I feel like crud.

Limited blouse
J.Crew skirt
Nine West heels
H&M cuff (I think)

What about you? What is your favorite sort of outfit to boost your mood?




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...