About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Thursday, April 21, 2011

PIllow Plans

Hey all, I'm back from a brief hiatus. I am doing much better this week than last week. Last week pretty much sucked, but we are daily getting better. I will say that I have never felt as surrounded by people who care about me as I did after announcing the news about my miscarriage. Seriously, I was continually reminded how truly blessed I am to have such great friends and family. And to all of those who shared their personal stories of pregnancy loss... thank you. It doesn't suck any less, but thank you all for your honesty. 

***
So we got the slipcovers from Pottery Barn, which to be honest, look a little more shabby than chic at this point.


But I think a proper round of  readjusment and steaming of the slipcovers and dressing it up with pillows will make a difference. After looking around, I have decided to attempt to make some covers for my existing pillows. Here are the fabric options.

Option #1 (sort of a nautical rope pattern):



Option #2 (a Nigerian bolt of fabric I have had for years):


Option #3 (Seersucker fabric from Joann's):


What direction should I go? All one color or a mix and match? Which fabric do you like the best?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...