About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Monday, March 28, 2011

OOTD: The Birthday Kid Versions

It fascinates me how even at such a young age, my daughter definitely has her own version of a daily uniform. Cardigan + tee shirt + skirt (it must be twirly) + leggings. Almost every single day, very often with the pink cowboy boots.

It's been a while since I did a Kid version of OOTD, so here we are with my now 4 year old little girl (they grow up so fast!):

Crewcuts headband and zebra tee
Consignment sale cardigan
Target skirt
Old Navy leggings and socks
Osh Kosh shoes

Janie and Jack sunglasses
Target boys' hoodie
Crewcuts tee
Consignment skirt and leggings
Old Navy socks
Converse One Star shoes (from Target)
Chiquita banana

Happy Birthday, my darling girl!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...