About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011 - Polyvore to Real Life

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, readers! Mine was full of stalking our soon-to-be house (maybe) and family togetherness. Not sure what your plans are for Valentine's Day, but I am hoping you have a happy one with at least a glass of something bubbly and some chocolate.

This post was inspired by one of my favorite J.Crew bloggers, Slastena. She always does a great job converting her Polyvores to real outfits. Today I'm taking a cue from her!

Valentine's 2011

Valentine's 2011 Polyvore by drdrama 


Ann Taylor sweater
J.Crew pencil skirt
YSL ring (Happy Valentine's Day to me!)
H&M belt
Banana Republic earrings (not shown) and shoes
Target watch

The ring is made of lapis lazuli, one of my favorite semiprecious stones. 

Chime in! Are you wearing anything special for Valentine's Day?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...