About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

House Update: Moving in and Pictures Up!

We are currently moving in after harassing everyone to death gently persuading people to let us close earlier. I am so excited to finally be done with the whole thing.

A more comprehensive album of pictures are up over on my Facebook fan page, so browse to your heart's content. Here are the highlights.

The house. I may be doing a dance right now.


The husband's soon to be office:


Dining Room:


Say what? I get a little tiny butler's pantry. I just need a butler.


Master bedroom (not sure about the color: sort of a sage-y green, but I may be able to make it work):


What sold me on the house (Ta-da! The killer walk in closet. Will be 90% mine, 10% husband, hee hee). I swear my dorm room sophomore year at Vandy was this size.


Stacked stone fireplace with built-ins. 


Kitchen viewed from the breakfast nook (that island has been the victim of a lot of inappropriate caresses - smooches!).


Our sunroom! Can't wait to use this during the spring and summer.


I may be in and out of having internet for the next few days, but I hope you all have a fantastic week.

There are more pictures up on the Facebook page, so head on over to stalk my house!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...