About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Monday, January 24, 2011

"I am nothing if not falsely humble..."

Loved that snarky quote from Jane Lynch during the recent Golden Globe Awards. I recently updated my "Press" page, which sounds somewhat ridiculous to me, since I still sometimes feel like write a blog that no one actually reads. I have been busy this past year getting my blog out there and it has lead to a few pretty awesome opportunities and I am working a few more big ones.

Check out other places where I have been spreading the word according to  DrBabyMamaDrama.


I am the contributing editor for the In the Family section for the online magazine, Domestic Ease.


Link to my hutch makeover














Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...