About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Monday, November 15, 2010

Fall Decor: Magnolia Wreath

I saw this tutorial on Centsational Girl's blog and have been wanting to try it since we have a huge-arse magnolia tree in our front yard. Magnolias and dogwoods are my two favorite trees down South and remind me of when we used to live in Georgia when I was little. I love the sturdy waxy leaves of a magnolia and it makes for a perfect craft project. If you can't find a magnolia tree nearby, maybe try bay leaves spray painted gold or brown.

 Centsational Girl's blog has wonderful step-by-step instructions

Or I could get my preschooler to gather some from our front yard and I could mail them to you. Child labor. Good stuff.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...