About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Friday, October 15, 2010

Email Subscription Available!

In my previous post, a reader suggested adding a "subscribe by email" option, so there is now one available. If you open the blog and click on the icon that looks like this...

...you can get all of my scintillating words of wisdom and inanity sent directly to your email inbox. As if you didn't already have enough of me. 

And I think it ironic that the same girl who HATED taking computer programming high school (so much in that I begged my guidance counselor to let me drop it halfway through the semester) actually has an decent understanding of HTML. Life is ridiculous sometimes.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...