About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A little J.Crew surprise...

Sorting through the mail is not my favorite thing to do, usually because it means having to sort through bills and annoying real life issues. But coming home from the Type A Mom conference (hilarious because I am a total Plan B or C, "fly by the seat of my pants" kind of person when it comes to planning things out) was great because my husband got to open the bills and I got to see only the fun stuff, like magazines and little presents in the mail from J.Crew...


Apparently I can use this card more than once, so I am totally doing the happy dance. The Mothership has a great rundown on the card.  I certainly spend enough at the Crew to justify this (I hope!).  Anyone else get one?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...