About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Monday, September 13, 2010

Blonde Mom Blog Polyvore

I was having a Twitter/email conversation with of Jamie of Blonde Mom Blog and she was wanting to get some ideas for a semiformal dress that she already had in her closet and how to style it for an upcoming event. Here is what I came up with as a professional, but still feminine and slightly glamorous look for her. Her real dress has a little more sparkle on the bodice and is sleeveless, but here is the basic idea for her Polyvore.


Blonde Mom Set


Blonde Mom Set by drdrama featuring christian louboutin shoes 

Wouldn't we all love to have a pair of Louboutins in our closets? A girl can dream. 

Since she already has a little sheen going on in the top, I figured a pair of matte black pumps in either suede or leather and a wide black belt would work well. Add a pair of simple studs and silver cuff (I love silver with black and blue) and a black clutch (not too shiny, but just shiny enough...) and you are good to go. I went for a darker nail polish for her hands, but you could also do a very nude colored nail as well, if you don't want to look too "punk". I would also consider a light grey nail polish as well.

Thanks for letting me "style" you, Jamie!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...