About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

J.Crew Store Styling

One of the things I always appreciate in a store is when the styling of the mannequins and props are on point. Stores that come to mind as doing a great job with this are Anthropologie, J.Crew and West Elm. You always want to just dress up or use or sit in whatever they have on the floor. This is what I spotted at my local J.Crew store this week.


I was completely crushing on the outfit on the right, with the mix of tweed and gingham print and pearls. Love.


May have to recreate this one. I think I would pair it with a plum colored shoe. And I love that my phone's camera takes a decent picture like this!

What do you think? Do you ever recreate outfits from a mannequin in a store?




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...