About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Special Invitation

Got a little something in the mail that made me squeal, "Omigosh!" and it wasn't my student loan statement.


An invite-only event to my local B&M to do some shopping and eat and drink. And presents! I love presents. I probably buy entirely too much stuff there. MrDrama should be worried.

Has anyone ever been to one of these? Any Nashville area peeps have any idea what is going down? I have heard rumors of a section of the store being dedicated to limited-run and Collection pieces. I was asked by my personal shopper not to put too much info out there so that they don't get overrun (hence the blurred out details).

I will post more info from the event aftewards! Any outfit suggestions???

*running to closet to plan what to wear*




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...