About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Travel Outfit Must Haves

I did a similar version of this post with our trip to Chicago last month. I took a cue from Sweet Tea in Seattle and did a layered look this time for our trip to Myrtle Beach. We stopped overnight and this was the last full-length mirror seen in our vacation *shudder*. 

Ann Taylor LOFT cardigan from 2 years ago
H&M cotton tank dress
Cocomae leggings
Tory Burch Revas

In addition to being comfortable, my other requirement for a good travel outfit is that it is wrinkle resistant (withstands hours of trains, planes and automobiles). I love stretch cotton and cotton jersey for this. It should also hide stains well, which is why I tend to lean towards darker colors or abstract patterns, since they will hide the drive-through hamburger or exploding juice box stains that I am prone to getting. 

What? Just me? Well then...

Any travel fashion tips?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...