About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Reader Wedding Polyvores

Another awesome reader requested if I could come up with a Polyvore for her using the Sophia dress from J.Crew. Not a problem.

She had bought the dress in both clover and sapphire and was wondering how to accessorize them. I have never met an outfit that I couldn't accessorize. I love the color choices that she chose for the dresses, with the deep jewel tones (I am always a fan of those). For the first dress in clover, I thought that a purple, lilac and silver combo would pair well.

L.O. J.Crew Polyvore 2010Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

L.O. J.Crew Polyvore 2010 by drdrama featuring J Crew 

The second dress in sapphire I also felt would go well with silver/grey tones with navy shoes and a natural raffia clutch as an unusual textural element. I had initially paired it with a multicolored clutch, but was vetoed by both my husband and three year old, so there you go.

Totally digging the pave cable link bracelet, but it is too rich for my blood right now! Any weddings or dressy parties this summer? What are you wearing?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...