About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Je parle J.Crew

I think that wearing the Minnie pant always makes me feel a little French, especially when paired with a striped tee. I am usually not as matchy-matchy as I am in this outfit, but I was feeling a real orange/coral vibe this day.



Cardigan: Banana Republic cropped cardigan, coral
Pants: J.Crew Minnie in black
Earrings: Banana Republic
Shoes: Cole Haan ballet flats

I love these Minnies and apparently so does my husband. He always comments that these are his favorites of my J.Crew pants. It may be the Spandex talking. *wink, wink* 

All I'd need is a beret and baguette and the soundtrack to a Truffaut film and I would be set.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...