About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Friday, April 16, 2010

Orlando Vacation: The shopping (part 1)

I forgot to post some of the the goodies that I purchased while on vacation in Florida.

The first set of things I got were some new shoes.

You always hear good things about Cole Haan and as much as I love my heels, comfortable but stylish flats are always in the shoe rotation.  I went to the Cole Haan outlet in Orlando and picked up some steals on sale.

Pair #1 were some patent tortoise wedges




Pair #2 were a simple set of flats. Excuse the boring outfit. J.Crew cardigan, White House Black Market dress, LOFT outlet necklace.


I got my first pair of Revas, too - review to come later in a separate post.

Necklace I found at the Loft outlet for under $10.


I think it looks a lot like (okay, almost exactly like) the Crystal libretto necklace from J. Crew, just about 1/10th the cost.  This necklace has some gray stones as opposed to the clear ones from JC.
 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...