About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Monday, April 19, 2010

K.I.S.S. - J.Crew basic white tee + Reva review

Sometimes simpler is better. With all of the fun ruffles and flounces that J.Crew does, the one item that I own more than anything is their basic tee. They have a zillion versions of it (crewneck, v-neck, scoop neck, half sleeve, long sleeve). They are such a great basic and generally good quality. I snagged a couple of these tees when they were on sale a few weeks ago and I have to say that this short sleeve scoop neck style may be my favorite cut of all. This is an easy style for anyone to wear and is a classic. I *think* I have a long torso, so I appreciate any brand that cuts their tees long.


Jeans: 7FAM bootcuts
Flats: black Tory Burch Revas

I sort of have a "greaser" look going on, now that I think of it. 


My new Revas!  I always wondered what the huge fuss was about these shoes (which I got on discount).  They are a bit snooty-patooty, I know. But they are even more comfortable than my tennis shoes and way more stylish. That Tory knows how to make a quality product.  Not sure if I would pay full price, but they are a nice addition to my arsenal of black flats.

ETA: I got these in a 9.5. My normal shoe size is a 9 in J.Crew and most other brands. They definitely needed some breaking in (I apparently have long toes and certain brands of flats fit me weird), but now they are very comfortable




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...