About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Friday, April 23, 2010

Indigo skirt three ways

I picked up this skirt this week. It is the a-line Indigo skirt, which, to be honest, I wasn't expecting much of when I saw it in online or in the store.  Then I tried it on and I was twirling around like Rachel from Glee.  I haven't much success with J.Crew's shorter skirts, because they are usually way too short for my current lifestyle. I like things to be multipurpose. If I can wear it to work, dinner, church, errands and everywhere inbetween, it's a go.

While this is a little short for work (I may try it with tights and see), I loved the fuller skirt on this.

Necklace: made by me
Cardigan: J.Crew Jackie cardigan (in spearmint?)
Shoes: TB Revas

Pockets!

Essentially the exact same outfit with a different cardigan. This was one of the cashmere v-neck cardigans. Ridiculously soft and very, very warm. It was freezing in the dressing room and I was burning up with this sweater on after about 20 seconds. This cardigan was much more vibrant in person and now seeing it in pictures, I am glad I went with the spearmint Jackie instead.

Striped tee: J. Crew striped perfect tee
Belt: J.Crew braided leather belt
 Skirt: J.Crew A-line Indigo Skirt

This is definitely a girly outfit. Makes me wanna go and cry about breaking a nail or something.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...