About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Vacation Shopping Outfit

My Facebook friends were probably amused (but not surprised) to here that while we were in Florida last week for vacation, I went shopping.  I had posted that I was pretty sure my charge card would be crying for mercy all the way from the Sunshine state.

Gasp! Stage whispers. Hubbub, hubbub, watermelon, watermelon!

Shocking, I know.

Orlando has some awesome stores. I figure with as much as it rains in Florida, families need something to do on the days when it is too wet to go to Disney World. While we had perfect weather for the parks, it did rain during our vacation and on those days we went to the Mall of Millenia and the Prime Outlets. This was my "I'm on a shopping mission" outfit, taken in the dressing room at Ann Taylor.

I need a mirror like this in my house to take proper pictures of outfits.


Cardigan: Gap Merino Wool in light brown
Shirt: J.Crew striped long-sleeved tee in navy
Pants: J.Crew Minnie in black
Shoes: Banana Republic flats
Earrings (you can barely see them): J.Crew Heirloom Flora - BTW, at least 3 people stopped me to say they loved my earrings! (cue dorky jumping and heel clicking)

Shopping finds to come!

As a little teaser, I hit up J.Crew (shocker) and Crewcuts (yay!), Ann Taylor, Cole Haan, Tory Burch, Gymboree, Banana Republic and LOFT. There may be a few store that I missed, but I will fill in the gaps.
 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...