About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Monday, March 22, 2010

Orange You Glad I Have an Orange Dress?

Remember how I said I have about 4 orange things in my closet? Here is orange thing #2. The first was my beloved orange coat. This is the second and I am frankly shocked that it still fits.

Must go to the gym.

*Eats pizza for breakfast*

I got this dress pre-baby at Gabriel Brothers, a Pittsburgh store that sells overstock and irregular/damaged clothes. It has a lot of merch from Express, Gap, Victoria's Secret, etc. We used to go there all the time when I was in high school to bargain shop.  I think I stopped going because the smell of overcooked hotdogs and stale popcorn in the entrance always made me a little nasuseated.  Anyway, that day I scored this dress for about $20. Not even sure who makes it.


Orange Eyelet Dress from Gabe's
Cardigan: J.Crew Jackie in Light Pewter
Belt: from the same orange dress, I just put it on top of the cardigan rather than underneath
Sandals: Target Merona

Given the huffing and puffing required to zip me into this thing, I really need to go to the gym....ugh.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...