About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Monday, February 22, 2010

Ruffle Tank + White Jeans

I love a good white jean.  White pants - never would have worn them in high school.  Can you imagine? I would have been writing a "Say Anything" letter to Seventeen Magazine sooner than you can say Tiger Beat.   I own 2 pairs that I switch out and are great for wearing spring through summer and into fall.  I found an pic from last fall of one of my favorites white jean outfits.  

Jeans: J.Crew White Bootcut Jeans
Shoes: Ann Taylor Heels from years ago
Bracelet: J.Crew Storybook bracelet, from 2008, I think?


 
Good for distracting babies and toddlers during their check-ups.








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...