About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Lonny Magazine

I have never been a huge fan of so-called "shelter" magazines, like House Beautiful, etc, but apparently the declining economy last year led to the demise of several popular ones, such as Domino and Blueprint and Cottage Living. I mean, I will read Southern Living at the dentist's office, but I probably wouldn't subscribe to it - not to say that i have no problem poring over it for hours at my local Barnes and Noble bookstore over a cup of Starbucks.

Anyway, as the sisters in "Sound of Music" say, "where God closes a door, somewhere he opens a window".  So to speak.  Bring on the creation of one of the new darlings of online publications, Lonny Magazine.  Lots of eye candy...lots of fun ideas. 



Their third edition just came out.  It's worth a read.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...