About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Quick rundown...

Lots of updates on what is going on in the Drama House.
  • I was asked to be interviewed for a couple segments for a local television station regarding international health and tropical medicine. What I know is minimal, but between Wikipedia and my mom (who runs an AIDS nonprofit organization in Africa), and personal experience working in underdeveloped countries, I should be able to do it okay.
  • Related to the above post, I need to pick some nice neutral but non-boring outfits that will translate for television. I have had some friends with PR experience who have already given some great advice. I know for a fact that one of the outfits will be this one. Keep in mind that I will be wearing the lovely white coat on top of this. Just need to decide on two more. I am thinking a grey twinset, or the Victoria Cami (thank you, eBay) + blue Jackie Cardigan (although it may look a little fussy, not sure yet). I am thinking there will be some Polyvore action happening this weekend.
  • Fighting off a cold and praying that I don't get laryngitis before, a) the interview or, b) this weekend's Christmas program at church where I am in the choir. It would figure. Freaking kids who don't cover their mouths...
  • The Kid is growing like a weed. I am starting to definitely realize how quickly this precious age passes you by. I think that every time I get her new pajamas, I sort of tear up at how big she is getting. Also, if you hear her rendition of the book Caps for Sale, it's HILARIOUS. And I found her card from daycare today listing what she was thankful for. "Mommy, Daddy, Dora and Boots". In that order. Good girl.
  • I am putting myself a on a mini J. Crew ban. I still want this shirt, but I am hoping to find something similar for cheaper at the Gap or Old Navy. Bugger.
  • I need to write a reference letter for a friend who is switching jobs. Procrastination works.
  • Must sleep...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...