About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My Go-To Work Dress



Banana Republic Outlet Dress, Salvation Army thrift store circle enamel pin, H&M earrings, J. Crew Cate shoes

One of my favorite dresses to wear to work. I can seriously get ready in 90 seconds for work when I wear this. Very helpful when I am catching up on Facebook (during the golden 30 minutes between when my MrDrama and the Kid leave and when I have to leave the house) or when I need to watch last night's episode of Glee. Also, very Mad Men.

2 comments:

Chloe said...

Oooh lady, that dress is smoking hot! I love it. Did you get it recently? *has a BR outlet within 5 minutes of her*

*wiggles*

DrBabyMamaDrama said...

I got it last year, so none available right now, but I have seen some similar ones there recently.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...