About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Monday, November 30, 2009

IRL pics: party dress

Humming...I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and bright...

So I am not usually a pink person, as we all know. I have a million other colors I'd rather wear, but this dress is the shiznit. I love this dress so, so much. Why can't we have dress up time more often, huh? I posted before in this post, thinking I would wear the faceted collar necklace with it, but I think the proportion of the necklace is too heavy IRL.

This silver graduated bead necklace (maybe from Claire's or some other teenager-y type store?) looks a little better to me.

Shoes are from TJMaxx, I think these are pretty similar. Dress by J.Crew. I ordered up a size to size 8, anticipating that I will be eating myself into a happy food place by the end of the party, and that I still want to be comfortable at the end of the night. Thoughts on which necklace to pick?

2 comments:

Chloe said...

Oh wow, that dress looks awesome on you. It's too bad you don't like pink, because you can really pull it off!

And I like the second necklace. Definitely do the second!

Jenny Chang Harris said...

Love the dress on you! I could never pull off the pink but you definitely can! Of the two necklaces, my vote is for the second. Another option is a gold one with glass jewels or pendant to add a bit of edge to offset the sweetness of the dress.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...