About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Office Partay!




Office Party #2 - 2009
Office Party #2 - 2009 by drdrama featuring J Crew

Here is a likely candidate for MrDrama's office Christmas party. I don't have the shoes or purse above, but I am confident I can unearth something similar from the depths of my closet. I had originally wanted to find the dress in gray, as below, but I couldn't find that dress in my size. We are left with a bubblegum pink option that is a great complement to the gray faceted collar necklace.


Gray Dress Office Party
Gray Dress Office Party by drdrama featuring J Crew

ETA: I just got the dress in the mail today and am thrilled with it. It isn't too shiny and it actually stays up well. And...it has POCKETS! Yippee!

1 comment:

Chloe said...

EEEEK! I love the pink dress! I think it'll be awesome, and of course any dress that has pockets gets an A+++ in my book. Love it, you're going to rock it, lady!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...