About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Another shopping find + J.Crew Ruffle Tank

Ruffle Tank from J. Crew (I got it in the stone color, which is no longer available online)

If you need a feel-good day, wear this tank top from J. Crew. It is another one of my finds from my shopping excursion yesterday and I have never worn anything (recently) that has gotten so many compliments. I was taking off my white coat at work just to show it off (I know, I am an attention you-know-what). It isn't the type of shirt that I would normally gravitate towards, but this I have been inspired this blogger at the (chloe) conspiracy to branch out from my typical crewneck tops. And at only $25 (with the discount and sale), it was worth it.

1 comment:

Chloe said...

Eek! Thanks for the shout out. That is such a gorgeous top- it'll look great layered under a cardigan in the fall, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...