About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

How to be a foodie (and look good while doing it)

I have a collection of vintage aprons that I started in med school. I have to admit that I am somewhat obsessed with the idea of cute floral aprons that are a throwback to the 50's and 60's. So imagine my delight when I ran across a website that has some supercute vintage-y aprons.

If you scroll through the online catalog, you can find a few options that are cute enough to be dresses. And they have kids' aprons as well. I have grand plans to blow the dust off my sewing machine and make a couple this summer (stop rolling your eyes) but if I don't get around to it, I could always get one of these!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

What a great site! I have the apron bug too, I see myself adding more to my collection soon! I would love to see some of the ones you have :o)

Lisa said...

I love this. What a great site! I never remember to wear my aprons, but I think if I owned some of those cute ones I could remember :)

Jenn said...

I love aprons too! Here's my favorite site:
http://www.laylagrayce.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...