About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Next stop, Walmart sweatshops!

I used to sincerely believe when I was little that the only reason my parents had children was to have other people to do housework for them. I mean I used to DREAD the feared chore list that my mother would leave on the refrigerator after we had left for school. The cycle continues with the next generation...



Kid, I like my tables polished with lemon Pledge and don't forget to do the windows. I *heart* child labor :-)


On a completely unrelated note, I couldn't resist putting up a pic of this cheese-tastic grin.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

why is cleaning so much fun when you are little? I used to beg to wash dishes, and use the vacuum. I felt lucky when I was allowed to dust. Not so much anymore. Enjoy it while it lasts! I think kids toy vacuums should really work.

Lisa said...

So cute! I hope she does a good job on your end tables :)

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

She is gorgeous!
I always used to love dusting at my Gram's. I would BEG her to let me dust her nightstand, so I could look at her perfumes and lotions. Too bad the love of dusting did not stay wtih me... Can you send the Kid over to my place? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...