About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

OOTD: Aubergine Dream

The rule I have adhered to this pregnancy has been comfort above all else. Also, I have sworn not to buy many maternity clothes that will never be used again. I think I have bought a total of two dresses a few tops and a pair of jeans so far. I have also borrowed some clothes from some friends (which I highly recommend). I am using my looser fitting dresses as tunics over leggings and skinny pants and breaking out all of my flats. Skirts pulled low with a maternity tank or a tank dress is my go-to outfit. 

Here is a recent favorite outfit in a great eggplant-y color. I love this color for fall!

22 weeks
Target maternity dress
Bandolino shoes
OPI's "All A-Bourdeaux the Sled" on my nails

Those heels didn't last that long on my feet, but they were comfortable enough to make it the requisite few hours to look cute.

What has been your favorite outfit you've worn recently? Any colors you love wearing in the fall?
Chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...