About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Going Gray

As I mentioned earlier, the Dude's room is going to be gray. I have been a little obsessed with the idea of having a gray room in our house and this is the perfect opportunity. I was recently at a friend's home and she had all of her walls painted gray and it looked so perfectly chic that I asked her for the paint colors in the middle of a party.

She told me the colors were Benjamin Moore's Dolphin (the darker patches on the left) and Nightingale from their Affinity line. The best part was that at my local store (not sure if this is true nationwide), I got two test pots of paint completely free to try out at home. Way to go, Benjamin Moore!

The first photo is taken in the morning light next to the window.

This picture is on the opposite wall and the Dolphin patch looks a lot darker in this view.

Which shade of gray would you go for? Also, with the dark wood furniture and gray walls, what colors do you think would accent well?

Chime in!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...