About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Monday, January 31, 2011

My First Flashmob

So I have a little secret to share that had me bursting at the seams to let you guys know about. I participated in my very first flashmob at the Blissdom conference on Friday. It was a-freaking-mazing. I was completely amazed by all of the dancers. If you ever get the opportunity, go for it.

There are several versions of the mob floating around on YouTube (many with screaming and shaky camera work) but this is the version where you can see me dancing the best (I am wearing a plaid shirt and jeans). I am hoping someone with some video editing skills will compile all of the best clips from YouTube into one video.



Seriously, it was such a rush and it was awesome to see the conference organizers in tears of surprise. I was on an adrenaline buzz for several hours afterwards. And Jana (the choreographer) - the girl has got moves. She set up a secret Facebook page where we all learned her steps and it was a great example of how social media can unite people who have never even met to do something completely fun and entertaining.

Any flashmob dreamers out there?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...