About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Blissdom Beckoning...

I am going to be AWOL for the for the next week or so. I probably won't be posting much at all, because I am going to be tearing it up over at the massive Opryland Hotel for Blissdom. It is a social media/blogging conference that pulls bloggers from all over the country and from many different niches. I will hopefully learn how to grow this little blog into something even better for my readers. I am also using this as an opportunity to figure how to translate this whole idea of social media into health care policy and advocacy. Ambitious little me.

Much love, and I will be back in a few days!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...