About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

What I really want for Christmas...

When I am stressed out like I was yesterday, thoughts turn to daydreaming...

I always wonder how realistic gift shopping is for adults. I mean, for my daughter is easy to shop for. If it is sparkly and purple and has something to do with princesses or art, it's a winner! She sort of believes in Santa Claus, but like I was at her age, is a little skeptical about the whole idea and told me point blank that only God is everywhere (mission accomplished!).

For adults, I really think unless someone really knows you and lives with you all the time, it can be really hard to buy something for other adults. Which is why I pretty much write out a list of suggested items each year and let MrDrama select what he wants to get. Please don't tell me I am the only woman who does this for her significant other...

Here is what is on my list. Obviously for financial reasons, I will probably only get one of these, but a girl can dream...

iPad. Yes, I have bought into the hype. I will probably regret not waiting for the new version, but whatevs.

LV speedy Epi leather purse. I am not a huge fan of the obvious logo brands and would rather go for a more subtle version by Louis Vuitton. I know this would be a completely gratuitous purchase that would feed plenty of mouths in a developing country somewhere, but I rarely apologize for a little vanity. Let me say that I do my part (away from my fashion addiction and saving for a house).



Aquamarine jewelry. Before we start planning for another kid, I would love to get something with my daughter's birthstone. I am thinking a cocktail ring or studs.
Immersion blender. Once a food geek, always a food geek.


Silhouette Cutter (I will confess that I already bought this for myself!). I look forward to experimenting on this. I got this through a discount on Centsational Girl's blog and I have a bunch of ideas brewing...

A trip to somewhere warm. It has only been cold in Nashville for a few weeks and I am already over it. Call me a wuss, call me a sucker for the diagnosis of Seasonal Affective Disorder, whatever. Just realize that I need sun. Stat.


A new house (we are working hard on that one...).





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...