This December, however, has been a culmination of multiple stressors:
- We've been incredibly busy. We are lucky to have such a great group of friends and so many things to do, but man, all of the holiday parties and running around takes its toll!
- We are STILL trying to figure out what we are going to do with our yet unsold house back in Pittsburgh (the recession bites, big time). Rent it out or lower the list price and just take a loss? Ugh.
- We want to buy a place down here, but I get hives at the thought of having two mortgages. We could do it financially, but not very comfortably.
- Baby fever. I've got it bad. We're considering trying for Kid #2 and trying to time it to jive well with schedules. Because kids and trying to get pregnant are always so convenient.
- Financial stresses of all of the above. Gotta love the six-figure med-school loans.
- The regular busy-ness of wintertime illnesses at work keeps me hopping and tired at the end of each work day.
- Feeling the end of the year run-down. I always get insomnia and general crankiness with lack of sunshine and cold weather.
- Missing my regular workouts with Zumba and running is not doing my waistline any favors.