About Me >>>>>Faith >>>>> The Kid >>>>> The Dude >>>>>Parties >>>>> Fashion >>>>> Food>>>>>Decorating>>>>>Contact Me

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

OOTD Roundup: Pencil Skirts Galore!

Random assortment of OOTD from the past week or so. I have a few holiday party outfits coming up, so stay tuned!

Martin and Osa striped blouse
Black Gap tank
Cabi skirt
H&M woven belt
Banana Republic ballet flats

Old Navy blouse
J.Crew skinny belt
J.Crew metallic tweed skirt
no name black tights
Anne Klein boots

Martin and Osa Blouse (wrinkled, I know - that's how I roll)
Limited Necklace and studs
J.Crew pencil skirt 
Ann Taylor stilettos

Banana Republic Blazer
J.Crew Dress
DSW boots

J.Crew striped tee
Gap merino tee
J.Crew skinny belt
J.Crew black trousers
Cole Haan leopard wedges


A week ago, I treated a pregnant friend who was past her due date to a mani-pedi after we had a girls' lunch and I figured I should show off my manicure, since I get one so rarely. The color I don't remember, but I wish I did, since it was a perfect cabernet color from O.P.I. The manicurist said (somewhat unnecessarily, IMO), "Wow, you have really dry cuticles..."

Well no s**t, Sherlock. I wash my hands about 100 times a day. Grrr...

Regardless, I highly recommend the salon where I had them done, since the manicure lasted almost 10 days, which in my book is an eternity! The pedicure still looks great.

Outfit thoughts? Suggestions?




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...